Sunday 15 June 2008

The night before we go in

Thank you all for your comments. This is my last evening at home before going into hospital tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to all this being over. There are three things I am looking forward to after the operation:
a) not having to take a horrible tablet called calcium carbonate
b) feeling better
c) growing

I feel really gutted that my bro can't come and visit me in hospital cos he just got back from Mozambique and he may be carrying something which I don't want to catch. My brother was there for most of the important appointments for my Dad and me about what is going to happen, how its going to happen and when. He wanted to be part of it all. Now its all going to be on the phone!

Keep leaving me comments. The next post will be from the hospital and I'll also include thoughts from my Dad at the RFH.
Q
xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you & Eric for tomorrow! My thoughts will be with you both. And of course I will be in to see you - timing depending on when you come out of theatre. Lots of love, Txxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Quentin, there are loads of people thinking of you and praying for you at St Ed's. Looking forward to your next news...