Tuesday 8 July 2008

National Transplant Week

Thankfully my Biopsy results were fine and my creatinin has gone back down to 82. I hope that when they take the stent out they won't need to do a another biopsy but they probably still want to, so they can make sure. I am doing fine and starting to go less often to the hospital.

It is National Transplant week this week. I have a Donor card, HAVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
If not there is a link on my blog. Just click on the Donor card symbol. One person can save 8 lives!

My birthday was excellent. I got lots of money and gifts, especially from school who sent me a box full of Washing stuff. HA HA!!

Odd as it may seem, it was nice to see some of my teachers. I also want to thank my school for raising over £200 at the school Midsummer festival for GOSH, through a sweet sale. THANKS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Q,
I thought the piece in the paper was great and I felt so proud of you all.
I hope you're feeling so much better now - how often are the hospital trips? Is the stent out yet? I will ring you sometime this week for an update but your blog was looking a bit lonely with no comments so I thought I would write a bit. Unfortunately I can't think of anything scintillating, funny or inspiring to say.
Give yourself a hug from me please.
Love jenni