Tuesday 1 July 2008

A blip

I was in a really bad mood yesterday. I found out I had to have a biopsy as my results suddenly got worse. My creatinin jumped to 97. The biopsy was booked for this morning so Mum and I are back here on Victoria Ward. I was in a horrible mood to start with but now it is all over and I do feel fine now. The biopsy was ok; I had entemol gas so I was too high to notice much! The nurse also told me everything as it was going on so that was fine. The lights seemed liked smiley faces spinning round me but all in one place. Very weird!

Since then I have been eating constantly. I seem to be having a shaky day today which is a side effect of one of my immunosuppressants but it seems worse today even though the level has been tested and is ok.

Some good news - I don't have to go to the hospital tomorrow! It is my birthday and I have a day off!

No comments: