Monday 23 June 2008

Quiz

Here is a quiz for all my readers:

Read each line aloud without making any mistakes: If you make a mistake you MUST start again without going any further.

this is this puzzle
this is is puzzle
this is how puzzle
this is to puzzle
this is keep puzzle
this is an puzzle
this is idiot puzzle
this is busy puzzle
this is for puzzle
this is forty puzzle
This is seconds! puzzle



Now read this:

Now go back and read the third word in each line from the top.

Well, I thought it was funny! But then again maybe I have been here too long!!! Check out Young Times using this link www.timesonline.co.uk/youngtimes for more puzzles!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha very good . mrs miller has just given me the website otherwise i would of commented way before.how long do u have left in the hospital?

Anonymous said...

Haha - took me longer than 40 seconds! What does that say about me?! It was a diversion from work for a few minutes any way!

And I love the card - it's fab. You've obviously got some great friends :-)

Glad every day you're getting a little bit better - hope things are a little bit better today than they were yesterday.

Big love from you fairy godmother

xx

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Ha ha, I liked the quiz and think you should post one a day on your blog. It might stop me going senile quite as quickly. Sophia has just come home and confessed that it took her some time to work it out - worrying!
I hope you have had a better day than yesterday and that tomorrow will be a better day than today.
I have sent something to your email address.
Hugs from jenni x